Webinar Meet-the-market: Belarus
On the 27th of April CCIP held the webinar, dedicated to the Belarus market and its business opportunities.
In 2019 GDP of Belarus grew 1,2%, however due to pandemic consequences in 2020 it fell 2,6%. Forecast for 2021 is recovery of 1,8%. The areas of great importance in the country are metallurgical, mechanical engineering, petrochemical, agriculture, light industry and food industry.
- Pedro Magalhães (International Trade Director @CCIP)
- Svetlana Bilous (International Director @Optimistic Plus Lda)
- Carlos Coimbra (CEO @D'oro Food Solutions)
- 2020 Overview
- Current economic situation
- Retail overview
- Industry sectors and service areas with business potential in Belarus