The ten commandments for Portugal to invest so many European funds quickly… and well
It is not enough to double the execution rate for the country to be able to absorb € 61 billion in subsidies by 2029. Here are the alerts from the first Deloitte/Expresso webinar.
There were ten councils that emerged from the first of four debates that Expresso is promoting on the internet with Deloitte for Portugal not to waste the €61 billion of European subsidies that it will be entitled to between 2021 and 2029. The event took place on friday , February 19th.
Here are the "ten commandments" from this first Deloitte / Expresso webinar dedicated to resilience and economic acceleration for a more cohesive and competitive country:
- Start early so you don't waste time
- Simplify to reduce bureaucracy
- Improve public procurement
- Track more and better monitor
- Listening and supporting the whole country
- Strengthen civil servants
- Capitalize and merge companies
- Encourage construction companies
- Valuing universities
- Join efforts and work together
You can read the news in more detail at: