OPTIMISTIC is able to supply reliable engineering & technical services to its customers, to increase performance and comply with environmental rules either on its own products or supplied by other brands.
These services include:
- Periodic and predictive maintenance of equipment by Optimistic technicians through Tapco
- Maintenance techniques training to customer engineers
- Remote Monitoring
- Assembly, installation and site commissioning services
- Performance Increase of existing equipment for more production, adaptation to new operating conditions, performance improvement of system for energy savings, decreasing noise levels, extending the lifetime against fatigue, corrosion and other services such as Revamping & Overhaul.
- Tailor-made design based on each customer requirements.
- The possibility of delivering details of engineering and designs to customers.
- High efficiency 17.4PH stainless steel impellers with backward leaning vanes, with an aerodynamic 3-dimensional CFD analysis and processed by a 5 -axis CNC center. This ensures better energy efficiency and strength when compared to casting impellers.
- Low solidity cascade diffuser improves the efficiency of static pressure and increases the throttle range of the compressor units. Manufactured as a complete unit the material is alloy.
- Impellers and diffusers independently designed according to the requirements of each specific customer's needs and project design.
- Our design greatly reduces the energy consumption per M³ over our competitor's designs.
- Rotor impeller design is optimized by our rotor dynamic analysis.
- 115% over speed spin test for each impeller and dynamic balance for each rotor to guarantee product reliability and efficiency.
- A radial vibration probe as standard positioned in the Y plane in each impeller to insure performance accuracy.
- The involute casting is coated to resist against corrosion which is and can be a major issue with other brands.
- Spare parts interchangeability for different models and frames.
- 24/7 after sales services availability.